Spa FAQ’s and Policies at Studio Soothe in SF
Some details about our small day spa in NoPa to help you prepare for your relaxing massage, facial or waxing at Studio Soothe on Hayes at Ashbury in SF.
Our Style & Policies
Studio Soothe offers high-quality services in a relaxed atmosphere. Our style is warm and conversational. As a new client, you’ll be able to talk with your practitioner about your expectations. To get the most out of your appointment with us, here are a few things you should know:
- Studio Soothe is a small studio with two treatment rooms, not a full-service day spa. We do not have showers or saunas, though we do provide little luxuries like fluffy heated massage tables, an elegantly decorated environment, and delicious cups of tea.
- WE DO NOT OFFER OUT CALL/ IN HOME SERVICES.
- To promote an intimate environment, we do not have a full-time receptionist. As such, we ask that you arrive at the time of your appointment; if the door is locked, it means we are still in the prior session and will unlock the door as soon as we are finished.
- If you are late for your appointment, your service will end at the originally scheduled time so that our next client is not inconvenienced.
- Sessions are by appointment only. We encourage you to book online or by phone using our voice mail. Please Note: we do not allow 3rd party bookings. If you would like to book a friend or loved one for an appointment, we ask that you purchase a gift certificate for them and let them book themselves. If you do book for someone else, and they no show or refuse the appointment, please note that you will be charged full price for the service.
- We accept Cash, and accept all card that Square accepts. No checks please.
- If you are getting married or have a special event, we require you to book two weeks prior to your event. Please see this link for more information: Special Occasions
- Due to safety and health codes, we do not accommodate children under the age of 18, infants, or animals (other than licensed Assistive Animals) at Soothe. Please make other arrangements for these family members when you come to visit us.
- Our therapists are skilled professionals with years of training. They deserve the same respect you expect at your workplace. Physically or verbally abusive behavior and sexual innuendo are not tolerated, and those who violate this policy will be asked to leave immediately. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone any time. Please secure your personal items, as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items!
- We do not accept gift cards or certificates from Spa Finder, Way Spa, or Spa Wish.
- Is there something that we did not address? Is there anything you can share with us? Please let us know!!! You are welcome to call us 415-674-7511 or e mail us: email@example.com